Get to know LYSON
It dates back to the 1950s when Mr. Marian Łysoń worked as a locksmith in the Diesel Engine Factory and devoted every free moment to developing his hobby of beekeeping.
He bought a pre-war hand drill in this period, which he himself converted into an electric one. With her help, he made innovative models of beekeeping equipment and the first molds on styrofoam.
His work aroused the interest of Andrzej's son and Tomasz's grandson, which meant that they spent many hours together designing and implementing ideas related to beekeeping.
In 1995, the previous family business was transformed into a company called "Łysoń" Tomasz together with his family continues the work of his grandfather constantly expanding the assortment and developing the sales network not only in Poland but also in the whole Europe and beyond.
Successive expansion of the scope of business activity was the reason for the establishment of new companies belonging to the group "Łysoń" The answer to the growing market demand for natural honey was the establishment of the company Gospodarstwo Pasieczne in 2004, Tomasz and his sister Katarzyna.
Many years of experience in the beekeeping industry allowed us to take full advantage of the beneficial effects of bee products in cosmetics and in the group of confectionery products "healthy snacks" showing pro-health potential, positively influencing our health.
One of the goals of our company is to raise public awareness continuously on the risks posed by the problem of the disappearance of bees.
Since 1997, we have been actively participating in the international apiary "Apimondia" which takes place in different countries every two years.
During the congress, many topics related to beekeeping are discussed, including the aforementioned problem of extinction.
The motto of the company Łysoń is:
Your bees - our passion
This statement is confirmed by the company's actions for the benefit of bees
and the creation of the first Interactive Beekeeping Centre Apilandia in Poland
We build the success of our customers with innovative solutions, which are brought by natural products. We supply our customers with high quality products with honey, pollen and propolis.
We look for and develop new assortment solutions. We carry out work within our own research and development department and use the services of specialized research units.
All products of the Łysoń brand are manufactured according to traditional recipes, without artificial additives and preservatives, while maintaining the highest quality.
Both the Łysoń company and its products have received many prestigious awards and prizes, including, among others:
- 1997 Winning the title of provincial Champion of Agroliga in the category of Companies
- 2003 Nomination of the Marshal of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship to the nationwide promotional competition "Agro Polska"
- 2003 Honorable mention for honeydew honey presented at the 2nd International Beekeeping Fair "Api Expo 2003"
- 2003 Honorable mention for an attractive form of promotion of honey and bee products presented at the 2nd International Beekeeping Fair "Api Expo 2003"
- 2008 Gold Medal for the 1st place in the competition for the Best Honey Spice offered during the 9th Lower Silesian Festival of Honey and Wine in Przemków
- 2008 Bronze Medal for the III place in the Competition for the best Rapeseed Honey offered during the 9th Lower Silesian Festival of Honey and Wine in Przemków
- 2010 Winning the award for innovation in beekeeping at the International Beekeeping Exhibition in Pleven (Bulgaria)
- 2011 Winning the gold medal at the Poznań International Fair POLAGRA TECH
- 2012 Winning the Tree of Life on the 35th Fair "Closer to Health of the Closer to Nature" for a rich offer of honey and bee products
- 2013 Winning the Medal Ks. Dr. Jan Dzierżon for outstanding services in the development of beekeeping
- 2013 Winning the Gold Medal at Apimondia in Kiev
- 2013 Acquiring the Doceń Polskie certificate
- 2013 Diploma for contribution and commitment to the promotion of traditional, regional and ecological products of Małopolska and participation in the 9th Małopolska Festival of Taste
- 2013 Entry of the company to the elite club of Gazelles of Business - a group of the most dynamically developing companies
- 2013 Winning the medal of an outstanding exporter
- 2014 GAZELA BIZNESU in the category of the most dynamically developing company
- 2015 2 Gold Medals APIMONDIA 2015 - South Korea
- 2019 Products from the series Honey ear with buckwheat honey awarded the title of Healthy Brand of the Year 2019
- 2019 Winning the Bronze Medal at the 46th International Apimondia Beekeeping Congress in Montreal
- 2020 The Best & More - a label for the highest quality in the category: the best honeys and beekeeping products
- 2021 Products from the Honey Therapy series awarded with the title of the Female Brand of the Year 2021
- 2021 Products from the Miodowy kłos series awarded with the Healthy Brand of the Year 2021
- 2021 Receiving the award FAMILY COMPANY OF THE YEAR 2020 - creator of business and social responsibility
The highest quality and care for our customers are a key element in the strategy of our operation. The entire product development process is based on the HACCP system and the principles of good practice.
This system has been developed and implemented at all stages of production - that is, from the apiary through the adoption of the raw material and its processing until the sale of the product.
All our honey before spilling is examined at the State Veterinary Institute in Puławy.
We also have the "Doceń Polskie" certificate and the Marshal of the Lesser Poland Voivodeship for the nationwide promotional competition “Agro Polska” has nominated us.
It is thanks to our employees and their commitment that we can constantly develop and care for the highest quality of our products.
Thanks to constant improvement of professional qualifications and participation in courses and trainings, they develop their skills and deepen their knowledge.
Some of them have been with us for over 15 years.
Health and education
Since 2013, we have lectures on beekeeping in kindergartens and schools, as well as during various beekeeping events.
Bees are not only honey, but also pollen, feathers, propolis and royal jelly. Regular use of them will allow us to take care of our own body, and this is precisely the knowledge and habits we try to instill in the youngest.