I. General information
The administrator of your personal data is Gospodarstwo Pasieczne Tomasz Łysoń spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością. Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Sułkowice, ul. Racławicka 162, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register of the District Court for Kraków - Śródmieście in Kraków under number 0000482408, REGON 122972645, NIP 5512618042.
II. Processing of personal data
1. Personal data is processed in order to: execute contracts, issue invoices, regulate payments, marketing own products or services and to conclude a contract. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
2. Personal data will be processed (including stored) for a period resulting from legal provisions (eg tax ordinance, accountancy act) or until the contracts are completed. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries. Providing personal data is voluntary, unless the law provides otherwise. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a-c and f RODO.
Please be advised that you have the right to:
» Access to personal data, rectification, deletion or restrictions,
» Data transfer,
» Bringing a complaint to supervise,
» A written, motivated and discontinued operation of her data due to your and the situation;
» Providing information about your data when the data controller is processing it for another purpose
or to gain access to personal data;
» Exhaustive exhaustive information about:
» Council for your data in the Administrator's collection and the address of its registered office,
» To break down;
» Condition since when your data in the collection;
» vPossible source of data acquisition;
» Information about your data, in particular information about recipients or categories of recipients,
which data is shared.
3. Personal data will be made available to entities cooperating with the Administrator, entities authorized by law and in order to perform the concluded contract. Data can be processed in an automated way, including profiled.
In matters related to data protection, you can contact the address given above or electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are small text files saved by web browsers on the user's computer. The files allow you to recognize the user's device and properly display the website tailored to its individual preferences. "Session" cookies are stored on the device until the session ends. After the session ends, these files are deleted from the hard disk. The second type of files used within the site are "permanent" cookies that remain in the device's memory. These files allow you to recognize the user during the next visit to the site to preserve his preferred settings. The website user can delete these files from the web browser at any time.
3. The User may block the installation of cookies or permanently delete cookies through appropriate options in the browser. In addition, the user can specify the conditions for storing or accessing cookies in their browser.